We just updated YOKdata with the function to share files between users.
When you select a file to share with someone the system will check to see if the designated email address is in our user database.
If so, you will be given the choice to share/transfer like before or share it with the user within the YOKdata surrounding.
This way it is much safer to share! Specially since you are able to give the share a timeframe!
With an Expert or Student subscription you are able to share files with any other user with a valid (free, expert or student) subscription.
So, invite your friends, collegues and business relations to get a (free) subscription on YOKdata and share files with them in the safest way possible!
- Update on YOKdata functionality
- Another new partner : SysOwl Services (India)
- New partner : Privacy Virtuoso (India)
- Integration with Cloud Inet Password Manager
- YOKdata lay-out update and new functions!
- New partner : Digital Forensics Hub
- New share function available!
- YOKC-coin sales extended with new buy options
- Launch of our own coin for YOKdata